Built for you…The One Site for Home sites
Premium Design has custom homes designed specifically for the home-builder and developer industry — it’s the premier site for designs for residential sites and new homes.
And because Premium’s audience of users includes people searching for home sites for building a new home, we help home-builders connect earlier with home buyers. You get the many benefits of selling by reaching buyers who are considering a not-yet-built home over one that is already completed. You can use Premium’s tools like 3D and imagery for listings and our other powerful marketing and advertising options to help you connect with these desirable home buyers who are trying to get into their new home from “the ground up.”
So whether you’re selling new homes, finished lots, a builder-owned “Turnkey” lot with home to be built, or development land – or if you’re looking to buy new designs for your next projects – Premium Urban Design is thecompany for you.
Selling Property or Homes?
- Our Featured Designs and Premium Custom Homes give your property listings visibility and exposure to targeted lot and land buyers
- Sell your lot and land inventory to other builders, developers, potential homeowners or investors with Design opportunity.
- Market your lots with to-be-built homes directly to home buyers as “Turnkey Listings”
- List multiple lots or development opportunities as “Project Listings” to attract active buyers of these properties
- Reasonable plan design rates with no contract or long-term obligation
We create house plans suitable for lots to answer the growing need as people move to areas where land is limited. We’ve have both custom small homes and large ones with very precise dimensions so our customers can find what they want within their constraints. As square footage increases, houses tend to grow deeper and gain fuller second stories, so a narrow facade can disguise a quite expansive floor plan. Designs with urban locations in mind might not have a garage, but others have rear-loading and drive-under garages to keep the home’s footprint as small as possible. All architectural styles can be represented, offering the perfect solution even if you need a very specific look for the new property, or an awkward sloped lot. If you need assistance finding a lot plan, please call us at 250-383-9990 and we’ll be happy to help!