Perfect Stock Plans- Custom Drawn Home Design’s
Embracing simplicity, handiwork, and natural materials, Premium Design Craftsman home plans are cozy, often with multi styled siding and stone details. Open porches with overhanging beams and rafters are common to most craftsman premium homes, as are projecting eaves and a decorative pitched gable roof. The structural components are often visible, especially around the corners of the home and the gables, which often feature decorative trim. Premium Design bungalows, which are often one-and-a-half stories with low-pitched roofs, shallow “shed” dormers and deep porches, are a common form of Premium Design Craftsman homes.
- Decorative eaves with brackets or exposed rafters
- Porch with square or round columns and built up stone support
- Multiple roof and low-pitched roof styles to choose from
A beautiful large porch area gives a sheltered entry and creates a cozy place to spend summer evenings, with enough room to accommodate a porch swing. Off the foyer, a unique study opens with two sets of French doors looking out to the porch on one side and the foyer on another. The hall leads to a large family room and to the rear lanai. The master suite offers walk-in closet and sinks, an optional jetted tub, a walk-in shower, and yes, more French doors to the master rear lanai. The plan has an option for a basement with stairs adjacent to the suite if lot suites. The in-law suite area offers washer and dryer and full bath with a slab or crawlspace foundation.
- Master Suite with Walk-In Closet
- Dining Nook
- Columned Front Entry
- Dual Sinks
- Large Living Room
- Gas Fireplace
- French Doors
- Front Porch
- Optional Jetted Tub
- Large Closets
- Kitchen Island
- Laundry Room-Second Floor
- Master Suite – Shower
- Large Ensuite off Master Suite
- Open Floor Plan
- Rear Porch
- Mud Room
- In-law Suite
|Primary Style||Craftsman Home Plans|
|Living Area:||2,652 sq.ft.|
|Styles:||Country Home Plans
Farmhouse Home Plans
Craftsman Home Plans
Bungalow Home Plans
|Framing||Wood – 2×6|
The One, Two, Three about Premium Urban Design
Building your own home is quite possibly the most exciting and rewarding endeavor for anyone to undertake. And it all starts with the perfect home design. We are here to help ensure that you get off to a perfect start! Here’s why you should choose www.premiumdesign.ca:
- We’ve helped more builders and everyday people just like you turn dreams into reality.
- We offer shipping and affordable prices guarantee. Our design experts are standing by to answer your questions and guide you through the process. We’re available to help you through by phone, email, skype, and social media!
- Most plans can be customized to your exact specifications, with modification estimates for most designs.
Last Note: On Our Perfect Stock Plans
Our valuable information regarding past and future stock plans, custom plans help builders, contractors, new home builders, and developers help look before choosing a house plan. Home plans come in a wide variety of sizes and styles and are designed to suit the needs of various groups of people within the population. This new area in our business hopes to help you narrow your search as you shop for house plans and offer a better understanding of stock house plans.
- Selecting a House Plan – This information provides several concepts that will affect your decision in selecting the right house plan for you.
- Choosing a Home Plan that is Right for you – Now is your chance to pick and choose the elements and features you really want in your new home. Start by thinking about the big picture. Think specifically about each room in your new home. This list of questions is designed to help you come up with a good idea of what you want in each room of your new home.
- Modifying Your House Plan – We offer a modification service that will work with you to incorporate your desired modifications into the plan.
- Custom Home Plans vs. Stock House Plans – There are two basic house plan choices: custom home plans and stock house plans. Both have pros and cons. Call us for a comparison of the two kind’s home plans to get a better understanding about each type of house plan.
- Everything You Need to Know about Stock House Plans – Stock house plans and home plans are developed to suit the needs of various groups of people within the overall population. This identifies the elements of a stock plan and provides other helpful information.
- Building Up vs. Building Out – Typically, new home builders already know if they prefer a ranch house or two-story house. However, before you make a final decision on the number of levels you would like in your new house, consider these ideas about “building up” and “building out.”