Slegg Designs Home Additions on Vancouver Island
“We bring creativity, quality, and commitment to our collaborative design-build process to ensure that your home addition project becomes everything you envisioned it to be. We believe in timeless design solutions reflecting client needs, and practical, environmentally sensitive construction technology. To build your home addition, we work as a team or on an individual basis, separating or phasing the services per our customer’s needs and budget.”
- Home Addition
- Room Addition
- Garage Plans & Addition
- Family Room Additions
- Sun Room Additions
- Home Office Additions
- Basement Finishing
- In Law Apartment Additions
Contact the Home Additions Design-Build Team at Slegg Lumber
Call Slegg Design today to learn more about our home addition design and build process through Slegg. We welcome any opportunity to discuss your home addition remodeling needs in Victoria and or Vancouver Island. Call us at (250) 383-9990.
The design process when it comes to new homes or additions to homes is:
1) Feasibility – Determining the scope of the project, the needs of the design, and the limitations of the client’s budget.
2) Schematic Design – Preparing a series of sketches or three-dimensional concepts that reflect a conceptual approach to the design, general arrangement of the rooms, or general organization of the site.
3) Design Development – Refining the design and coming up with realistic materials and surface finishes.
4) Construction Documents – Preparing detailed drawings and specifications, which the contractor can use to establish actual construction costs, obtain permits to begin construction, and build the project.